Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 November 2018

Athletics Reflection



Athletics  Reflection


1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
My practice went really well because when I practiced high jump I put myself on the right level I didn't take part in the second jump. I went really well on shot put practice because I use dirty neck and lots of strength. I didn't go so well with long jump practice because I jumped after the mat and I didn't do a flexible C.
2.  In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
I improved my sprints because my arms were properly swinging and my leg were running straight.
3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?


I showed Brave by using all my strength in all activities and especially in shot put I normally
wouldn't enjoy shot put but this year I tried my hardiest and qualified to the zones.


4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)?
How?


Loretta showed Connect by screaming and cheering for me while I was doing shot put and I think she
was the one that made me qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment