Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 February 2018

Sharp Reading - Using "I think that means

When using the “I think that means” strategy, what do you have to do?
When using the ITTM you have to convince others, you know what the sentence means and change the sentence into your own words.
Write an “ITTM” for the following sentences:


It was a bright summer's morning and Lou had just finished milking the cow.
I think that means…. On a boiling colourful first light a child named Lou had just finished a job by
draining a large common animal.

Lou stood in the middle of the room with a huge smile on her face.

I think that means…. In a empty chamber there was a youngster and she had the brightest
twinkle on her appearance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jonty, you have really convinced me that you understand the “ITTM” strategy. You are putting the all of the sentences into your own words and are convincing your audience you understand what you have read.

    ReplyDelete