ALL ABOUT ME
Who is in my family/whanau? In my family there are my mother (Aimee) my step father
(Jordan) my little sister (Taiga) and my big sister (Alex).
(Jordan) my little sister (Taiga) and my big sister (Alex).
What are my favourite things to do in my own time? In my spare time I enjoy making
youtube videos for my awesome fans.
youtube videos for my awesome fans.
What do you like to do at school? I enjoy doing art because its a great way to connect with
each other.
each other.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? I would like to improve
on my maths and my value I am focusing on is connect.
on my maths and my value I am focusing on is connect.
What helps you learn? What helps me learn is less chat and not much talking.
What stops you learning? What stops me from working is chatting too much.
Who are my friends at school? My friends at school are Zoe Watson, Ollie Cooke, Kiriama
Cooke, Kadince Robinson, Eli Emery, Milan Newton ect.
Cooke, Kadince Robinson, Eli Emery, Milan Newton ect.
What was the best part of the holidays? Going on a plane to Invercargil and seeing my
favourite cousin Miricara Kawe.
favourite cousin Miricara Kawe.

No comments:
Post a Comment