I am learning how solve family of facts problems, e.g. 63 ÷ 9 = 9 x __ = 63
Complete the following:
4 X 7 = 28
7 X 4 = 28
28 ÷ 7 = 4
28 ÷ 4 = 7
45 ÷ 9 = 5
45 ÷ 5 = 9
5 X 9 = 45
9 X 5 = 45
What are the family of facts for the following 3 numbers: 8, 3, 24
8 X 3 = 24
3 X 8 = 24
24 ÷ 3 = 8
24÷ 8 = 3
24÷ 8 = 3
I LIKE THE WAY THAT I…. knew how to do this strategy super faster faster t
counting like I used to.
counting like I used to.
MY NEXT STEP IS TO…...to know this goal of my heart and use this strategy
more often.
more often.

Well done Jonty, you are striving to meet your goals in maths. You have developed your basic facts knowledge and can use families of facts to help. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete