Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 September 2018

Week 7 Choice blog post - Production

Week 7 Production blog post


  1. How well have I contributed to my group this week?
I have contributed well in Brazil because I like going to my group and I try to do the samba instead of not trying. I have been giving some ideas like me saying the chica chica chica boom!

2. My favorite idea for the production is? (it might be someone else’s)
My favorite part is when two of the Carmen Miranda's lead the carnival off stage when the main people stay on stage e.g Neymar Jr (Riley K) Christ the redeemer (Ambah R) and Me (Carmen Miranda).
3. A person in my group who has shown one of our values is? How?

Zoe has shown the value Reflect by trying her best when she has been away so much so she
has been reflecting on that. She does a good job on when she gets up she doesn't make it boring she
entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment