Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection
What was the strategy/knowledge that you were learning?
The strategy/knowledge I used was...knowing groups to 20, 50, 100
How well did you use the strategy/knowledge? Give an example
I used the strategy…well because I...knew how to group tens and hundreds fast.
What challenges/ mistakes helped you with this new strategy/knowledge?
The challenge/mistake I made was when I … I thought that I could just copy the numbers down e.g. 7 hundreds 9 ones and 3 tens = 793 when really the answer was 739
so I had to redo the whole sheet.
so I had to redo the whole sheet.
This helped me because.. Now I know to read the words not just the numbers and also to
re-read just incase the answer got mixed up.
re-read just incase the answer got mixed up.
Jonty, We like how you have used the place value add/sub strategy correctly by separating your numbers into places. Next time try challenging yourself with larger numbers.
ReplyDelete